May 6, 2015  COGONOV Inc. and Tejas Gold Company are pleased to report on recent progress for the Farmington Exploration Project in Nova Scotia.

TORONTO, CANADA – (May 06, 2015) – COGONOV Inc. ("Cogonov" or the "Company") and Tejas Gold Company (“Tejas”) are pleased to report on recent progress for the Farmington Exploration Project in Nova Scotia. 

In January 2015, 412 line Km of airborne VTEM and magnetics were flown by Geotech Ltd. (Geotech) in an area north of Bass River, covering favourable geology that may host both epithermal and massive sulphide mineralization. The VTEM survey identified 2 strong conductive zones as shown in Figure 1. In the northwest portion of the project area, the strong VTEM response corresponds to the Arsenic Brook gold occurrence. To the southeast, a similar anomaly was identified along the boundary of the Portapique River Wilderness area. More discreet targets were also delineated. 

Geotech further processed the digital data looking for the Airborne Induced I.P effect (AIIP). This is a proprietary modeling technique recently developed by Geotech that looks specifically for the response of more disseminated mineralization within the project area. The results of this processing were very positive, identifying an additional 12 targets for review in 2015.



Additional data processing will be conducted by Minotaur Exploration Limited (Australia) who will examine the VTEM data and provide both a detailed interpretation of the individual targets in addition to recommendations for ground follow-up.

To complement the airborne results, the historic exploration data was reviewed during the winter, identifying numerous geochemical targets throughout the project area. These will be examined during the course of the field season.

Mr. Gary Lohman, B.Sc., P.Geo., Cogonov COO and a Qualified Person under NI 43-101 has
reviewed and approved the technical portion of this news release.
Sign Up

Additional Press Releases

May 15, 2014. Stakeholder Enhances Bass River Terms and Provides Exploration Update
Toronto, Ontario - May 15, 2014 - Stakeholder Gold Corp. ("Stakeholder" or the "Company") (TSX-V: SRC) is pleased to announce that it has amended its option agreement with Cogonov Inc., increasing its right to purchase an interest in the Bass River IOCG exploration project in Nova Scotia, Canada from 51% to 70%. The Company is also pleased to report on the planned 2014 exploration program for the Bass River claim group, which is set to commence imminently.

Stakeholder has agreed with Cogonov Inc. for rights to purchase a total of 70% interest in the Bass River project pursuant to completing the work required to qualify for a 51% interest as previously announced on January 22, 2014 and March 31, 2014. If the exploration program is successful, and if Stakeholder wishes to expand interest in the project to 70%, the Company may do so by making a cash payment of $3.5M CAD to Cogonov Inc. within 6 months of completing the 51% earned interest and by making a share payment of 2,000,000 common shares of Stakeholder at a value of $500,000 by December 31, 2014. This modification to the existing earn in agreement allows Stakeholder to increase ownership interest in the property to a total of 70% pursuant to completion of the 51% earn in. The amendment to the option agreement and the share issuance is subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.

The summer 2014 exploration program on the Bass River IOCG exploration project will follow up on airborne VTEM (Versatile Time Domain Electromagnetic) anomalies first identified and delineated by Cogonov Inc. in 2012. Subsequent modeling of the geophysical data, performed by Minotaur Exploration Limited (Australia), has prioritized 5 distinct target areas. Recommendations now include soil and outcrop sampling and drill testing. Detailed mapping and prospecting in areas of the defined VTEM anomalies will be completed first. This will be complimented by soil geochemistry and ground geophysics (Pulse EM.). Upon receipt of the ground geophysical data, Minotaur will conduct additional processing, including three dimensional and inversion modeling, to select locations for drill collars.

Ground exploration will be conducted on gravity anomalies found along the Cobequid Chedabucto Fault Zone that were initially delineated by Minotaur. These targets are located along the Bass River magnetic linear, and consist of magnetite-sulphide-breccia bodies which locally contain copper mineralization. These are high priority targets for magnetite breccia style mineralization.

The Company expects to begin exploration in the next few weeks. Ground geophysics for drill target definition will follow receipt of geological and geochemical data.

The program is being managed by Cogonov Inc. with oversight provided by their Technical Advisory Committee comprised of Dr. Tony Belperio (Minotaur Exploration Limited (Australia)), Dr. Murray Hitzman (Colorado School of Mines) and Dr. Clifford Stanley (Acadia University).

For more information, please contact :

Chris Berlet, CFA
President & CEO
416 525-6869
Email: manager@mineralprices.com
Apr, 2014, Stakeholder Gold signs an LOI to secure the right to earn a 51% interest in the Londonderry property
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - April 8, 2014) - Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSXV: SRC) ("Stakeholder" or the "Company") is pleased to report that the Company has entered into a Letter of Intent (the "LOI") with Cogonov Inc. ("Cogonov") for Stakeholder to secure the right to earn a 51% interest in the Londonderry Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) project ("Londonderry" or the "Project") by making certain expenditures and work commitments. The LOI contemplates Stakeholder having a Right of First Refusal ("ROFR") over the remaining 49% interest in the Project.

"Londonderry is the second high priority IOCG target property identified by Minotaur on the Cobequid Chedabucto Fault Zone in Nova Scotia. Chalcopyrite, iron oxides, barite and a suite of other indicator minerals are suggestive of IOCG potential. Significant gravity anomalies detected in earlier survey work provide targets for drill testing. We are excited about setting out to test these advanced exploration targets for economic deposit potential," said Chris Berlet, CEO of Stakeholder.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
March 27, 2014. Stakeholder Finalizes Option Over Bass River Iocg Project In Nova Scotia, Canada
Toronto, Ontario – March 27, 2014. Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSX-V: SRC) ("Stakeholder" or the "Company") is pleased to report that the Company has received approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for the property option agreement (the "Agreement") with Cogonov Inc. Under the terms of the Agreement, Stakeholder can earn a 51% interest in the Bass River Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) project as previously detailed in the press release dated January 22, 2014. The Agreement gives Stakeholder a right of first refusal over the remaining 49% interest in the project.

Under the terms of the Agreement, the Company has issued 1,000,000 common shares to Cogonov Inc. The shares will have a hold period ending July 27, 2014.

"Bass River has distinctive gravity and coincident VTEM anomalies detected in earlier survey work. The larger of two gravity anomalies is 9km in strike length and 2km wide. The structural setting and mineralogy is conducive to IOCG deposition, and we are excited to be moving forward on these high priority exploration targets," stated Chris Berlet, President and CEO.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

February 28, 2014,Cogonov Inc. to complete Reverse Takeover with Cardinal Capital Partners Inc.
TORONTO, ONTARIO – Cardinal Capital Partners Inc. (the “Company” or “Cardinal Capital”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI”) with Cogonov Inc. (“Cogonov”), a private Ontario corporation. The parties of the LOI have agreed have agreed to negotiate a definitive agreement by March 14, 2014 pursuant to which the Company would acquire all of the outstanding shares of Cogonov (the “Transaction”). Final terms remain to be negotiated and the Transaction is expected to take the form of an amalgamation, arrangement, share purchase, or similar form of business combination. Cogonov owns claims along the Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault Zone (CCFZ) in central Nova Scotia and is focused on the exploration and development of Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) deposits. The Transaction is conditional upon the execution of a definitive agreement, completion of satisfactory due diligence, receipt of shareholder approval and other corporate approvals, regulatory approval, court approval (if necessary) and the provisions of the Business Corporations Act (Ontario). Further information regarding Cogonov and the Transaction will be provided in a news release upon execution of a binding letter of intent or definitive agreement by the parties.
January 22, 2014. Stakeholder Signs Letter of Intent on Bass River IOCG Project, Nova Scotia
TORONTO, ONTARIO—Stakeholder Gold Corp. ("Stakeholder" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: SRC) is pleased to report that the Company has entered into a Letter of Intent (the "LOI") with Cogonov Inc. ("Cogonov") for Stakeholder to secure the right to earn a 51% interest in the Bass River Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) project ("Bass River" or the "Project") by making certain expenditures and work commitments. The LOI contemplates Stakeholder having a Right of First Refusal ("ROFR") over the remaining 49% interest in the Project.

Cogonov staked the Bass River claims in central Nova Scotia as part of their regional exploration program. The Bass River claims cover select Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) exploration targets previously delineated by Minotaur Exploration (Australia) along the Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault Zone (CCFZ). The CCFZ is a 300 km long fault structure that hosts over 100 mineral occurrences, past producing mines and small deposits of Iron - Oxide, Copper, Cobalt, Gold, Nickel and Barite.

In 2009, Minotaur ranked the Bass River gravity high anomalies as their top IOCG targets in the province and recommended drilling. In 2012, Cogonov flew an airborne Versatile Time Domain Electromagnetic (VTEM) survey over the claims and after secondary processing, 9 discreet targets were identified and recommended for ground follow prior to drilling. One target in particular is a standout, the interpretation suggesting the gravity high is caused by a vertically extensive source. Geological mapping, geochemistry and ground geophysics will be conducted to further refine these targets in 2014.

"Minotaur Exploration has a track record of success in discovering IOCG deposits. These deposit types are amongst the largest metal deposits found in nature and we are excited to be picking up the exploration program on the Bass River project as we near the target drilling phase," stated Chris Berlet, President & CEO.

Proposed Terms and Conditions
Stakeholder would have the right to earn a 40% interest in Bass River from Cogonov under the following terms and conditions:

On Execution of the Option: By issuing 1,000,000 common shares of Stakeholder to Cogonov.

Six Months from Execution of Option: By incurring expenditures of at least $600,000 on Bass River over a period of up to six months from the execution of the Option and by issuing an additional 1,000,000 common shares of Stakeholder to Cogonov by six months from the execution of the Option.

Two Years from Execution of Option: By incurring expenditures of at least a total of $2,000,000 (including the initial $600,000) on Bass River over a period of up to two (2) years from the execution of the Option.

After 40% Interest: Stakeholder would have the right to earn a further 11% in Bass River in advance of exercising the ROFR by spending an additional $1,000,000 for a period of up to eighteen (18) months after Stakeholder acquires 40% and Stakeholder would have a ROFR over the remaining 49% of Bass River.

Operations: Stakeholder would be the overall operator of Bass River.

Other Relevant Information: Chris Berlet, Director and CEO of the Company, is a director and shareholder of COGONOV and Chris Carmichael, Director and CFO of the Company, is CFO and a shareholder of COGONOV, therefore this transaction will be considered a related party transaction. Stakeholder will make a further news release when a formal agreement has been signed.

The proposed transaction is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV") nor it's Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) has reviewed, nor do they accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of, this release.
The opinions, estimates, and/or projections contained herein are those of Cogonov Inc.( Cogonov) as of the date thereof and are subject to change without notice. Cogonov makes every effort to ensure the contents contained herein have been compiled or derived from sources believed reliable and contain information and opinions, which are accurate and complete. However, Cogonov makes no representations or warranty, express or implied, in respect thereof, takes no responsibility for errors or emissions which may be contained herein and accepts no liability whatsoever for information and its contents. The information contained herein is not to be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation for an offer to buy any securities. The officers, directors or employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned herein.
COGONOV Inc     55 York Street Suite #201   Toronto, ON   Canada  M5J 1R7
Toronto    –    Austin   –   Truro   –  Antigonish
647-558-6017 Cdn Tel
512-547-1994 US Tel