- Cogonov Inc. is a private resource company based in Toronto, Ontario. Our focus is the exploration and development of Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) properties situated along the Cobequid Chedabucto Fault Zone (CCFZ), Nova Scotia.
- IOCG Deposits are economically significant, large scale, low grade hydrothermal deposits with ore zones associated with regional scale alteration systems. Ex: World class copper-gold-uranium Olympic Dam (Australia), Prominent Hill (Minotaur Exploration Ltd.), La Candelaria copper-gold (Chile) and the Ernst Henry/Cloncurry copper-gold district (Australia).
- Cogonov controls 450 square kilometers (3271 claims) in 14 property clusters covering gravity anomalies previously delineated by Minotaur Exploration Ltd. along the Cobequid Chedabucto Fault Zone (CCFZ).
- The CCFZ is comprised of a series of crustal scale faults along a length of 300km and up to 25km that bisects central Nova Scotia. Fault zone is host to >100 mineral occurrences and small deposits of Iron Oxide, Copper, Gold, Cobalt, Gold, Nickel and Barite.
- Acquired all Minotaur data including geophysical results & drill core.
- Technical Advisory Committee announced and launched April 2014.
- Acquired Farmington and North Londonderry claims covering prospective ground for epithermal gold.
- Received a Mineral Incentive Grant from the Nova Scotia government to assist in exploration at Farmington.
- Highest IOCG priority property clusters: Copper
Lake (Cu Au), Londonderry (Fe Cu) and Bass
River (Fe Co Au) – See Map.
- Historical exploration data has been processed, consolidated and all targets have been prioritized. Ground exploration commenced in mid May with a focus on the Bass River - Londonderry area where new copper mineralization was, and continues to be uncovered by the Cogonov team. To date, 971 soil samples from Bass River project have been submitted to AGAT Labs in Dartmouth N.S. for multi element analysis. To compliment the previous geophysical survey and further highlight the potential of the CCFZ, additional airborne VTEM will be conducted at Londonderry and to the north of Bass River. At Copper Lake, the ground program is scheduled to commence in July.
MAY 21st, 2015 Toronto ON
Cogonov Inc and Tejas Gold Company are pleased to report on recent progress for the Farmington Exploration Project in Nova Scotia.
MAY 19th, 2015 Toronto ON
Cogonov Inc. Defines Significant Airborne VTEM Anomaly at Bass River
MAY 6th, 2015 Toronto ON
COGONOV Inc. and Tejas Gold Company are pleased to report on recent progress for the Farmington Exploration Project in Nova Scotia.
JAN 30th, 2015 Toronto ON
Cogonov Inc. and Tejas Gold Announce the Execution of an Option Agreement on Farmington and North Londonderry Epithermal Gold Project
JAN 21st, 2015 Toronto ON
Cogonov Inc. Announces Acquisition of Minotaur Atlantic from Minota
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
COGONOV Inc 55 York Street Suite #201 Toronto, ON Canada M5J 1R7
Toronto – Austin – Truro – Antigonish
647-558-6017 Cdn Tel
512-547-1994 US Tel
All Rights Reserved | Site Designed by 1728436 Ontario Inc